Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Book Review | Zeke's Eden by K. Webster


Title: Zeke's Eden
Author: K. Webster
Release Date: June 21st 2016
Page Amount: 74 pages, Kindle edition

GoodReads Link

GoodReads Blurb:

Following Daddy’s rules has always been easy.
Smile. Nod. Repeat.

Until I met Zeke.
Dark. Dirty. Sinner.
A hungry beast, released from his cage.
And I’m on the menu.

Tonight, I’m Zeke’s Eden.
His sugar.
His whore.

Daddy’s little girl is all grown up…

***Warning: This is an erotic novella.***


Review:

Like the blurb says, this is an erotic novella, so if you're not into that then this isn't for you. And I probably wouldn't even bother reading the review. That being said, if you're looking for something short and hot and sexy then I think that you've come to the right place. This is a quick, sexy, hot read. And it's well written. I'm interested to see what happens next. If you're looking for some good erotica then I'd definitely suggest picking this up. This was my first K. Webster book and I really enjoyed it. But it wasn't what started my obsession with her books. That review will come later. Anyway, 4 quills.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment